Add a Personal Touch to Your Wedding Invitations
When it comes to your wedding, there are a lot of things you need to plan, and invitations are one of them. Your wedding is your special day and you want all your guests in attendance, so your invitations are extra important! Invitations can get pricey, especially when you want them to look professional. However, you can cut costs by embossing your own! With Rubber Stamp Station, it’s both easy and affordable to create wedding invitation embossers that look professionally made and have a personal flair that is unique to your relationship.
Create Wedding Invitation Embossers in 5 Easy Steps
To create wedding invitation embossers, we’ve designed an easy tool that will allow you to upload your personal design. Here’s how it works:
- The first step is to pick the size of your embosser. We have both desk embossers and portable pocket embossers available. Choose the size that’s right for you!
- Next, you’ll need to upload your design! You can also pick a logo from our logo gallery if you don’t want to design your own.
- After you’ve created the design, you’ll be able to add additional text, like the date and time of your wedding, your names, or your address. You can add up to 7 lines of text. This is also where you’ll choose the font and the size of the text.
- Next, finalize your design! Double check to make sure it’s exactly as you want it, including text, design logo, and if you’d like to include a border.
- Finally, it’s time to check out! Head on over to your cart and input your information. We’ll ship you your embosser ASAP!
Special Invitations for Your Special Day
At Rubber Stamp Station, we know how important it is that your wedding is perfect. That’s why we created our custom design tool that allows you to create wedding invitation embossers that are affordable and unique. For more ways to personalize your wedding, browse our website or call us at 1(850) 7STAMPS. Congrats on your special day!
Add a Personal Touch to Your Wedding Invitations When it comes to your wedding, there are a lot of things you need to pl...