No More Lost and Found Trips with Custom Clothing Stamps
If you (or probably your kids!) are always losing their jackets, hoodies, hats, shirts, and other clothes, you’re probably pretty used to visiting the Lost & Found. It can be frustrating to get a new article of clothing you love, only to accidentally lose it! That’s why you need to create a custom clothing stamp from Rubber Stamp Station. Custom clothing stamps allow you to put personal information, like your name, email, or phone number, on a permanent clothing stamp. Once you stamp it on your clothing, if someone finds it, they’ll be able to return it to you, no problem!
Create a Custom Clothing Stamp in 5 Easy Steps
At Rubber Stamp Station, it’s easy to create a custom clothing stamp! Here’s how in 5 simple steps:
- First, visit our website and pick a size for your stamp here.
- Next, you will see the custom stamp editor has opened! This is where you will input any information of your choosing. You can even upload your own artistic design if you like!
- This is also where you’ll pick the font and other decisions concerning the text, like alignment, font size, and if you want a border.
- After you’ve finalized the design, hit next, and add the stamp to your cart.
- Finally, you’ll make your payment and we will ship your stamp ASAP!
Never Lose Your Clothes Again!
Once you create a custom clothing stamp, you will never lose your clothes again! Whether in the locker room, at school, a friend’s house, or at any public or social event, everyone will know your clothing belongs to you. At Rubber Stamp Station, our custom clothing stamps make an impression on your clothes that remains permanent even after you’ve washed it. So if you’re notorious for misplacing your clothes and losing your jackets, hop on over to our website and get a permanent clothing stamp! You can use it as many times as you want so none of your clothing goes unidentified. No more lost and found visits – get yours today!
No More Lost and Found Trips with Custom Clothing Stamps If you (or probably your kids!) are always losing their jackets...