Embossing – What Is It?
Embossing for beginners: you’ve heard of embossing. You may have even seen it in action. But what actually is embossing and how do you do it? Embossing is the process of pressing into a surface in order to create a new dimension. What does that mean? Typically, embossing is done on paper (although it can be done on other surfaces as well!), so a logo or design will get pressed into the paper with an embosser. The result is a new raised layer in the form of your design. When you touch the design, you’ll be able to feel its texture and patterns. Pretty cool! If you’re interested in trying this fun technique, you may be looking for good ideas on what to emboss. That’s why Rubber Stamp Station has everything you need to know about embossing for beginners.
What Should I Emboss?
Embossing can be done on almost any flat and malleable surface, such as paper, clothing, glass, wood, and more. Looking for ideas on what to emboss? Rubber Stamp Station has got you covered:
- Wedding invitations, party invitations, baby shower invitations – you name it! Embossing looks amazing and sophisticated on thick parchment, envelopes, and paper.
- Business cards. Add a professional touch to your business cards with an embosser. They can make anything look extra fancy!
- Scrapbooks and personal crafts. Your personal projects will be that much more unique with a customized embossment.
- Nothing adds that extra-special personal touch to a gift like an embossment. Emboss wallets, cards, books, clothes and more to show your loved ones just how much you care!
- Embossing your name, a company or band logo, or sports team into your clothing ensures that it’s yours! It’s permanent, personal, and it looks awesome.
Customizable Embossers at Rubber Stamp Station
Embossing for beginners is fun, fancy, and easy! If you’re looking to get started, then it’s time to check out customizable embossers at Rubber Stamp Station. Upload your own design or pick from our gallery with tons of logos. Got questions or need help? Give us a call at 1 (850) 7STAMPS. We’re here to help you take your embossing from beginner to expert in no time.
Embossing – What Is It? Embossing for beginners: you’ve heard of embossing. You may have even seen it in action. But wha...