Trodat self-inking stamps are a convenient tool that make stamping mess-free and easy! Whether you’re a scrapbooker or use stamps for business purposes, self-inking stamps are a must-have. They come in a variety of sizes and ink-colors and you can use them nearly an infinite amount of times! However, just like any other stamp, self-inking stamps will still eventually run out of ink. But fear not! You don’t have to purchase a whole new stamp – you just have to replace the ink! So here’s some handy instructions on how to replace Trodat stamp ink.
7 Easy Steps to Replace Trodat Stamp Ink
It might seem complicated to replace Trodat stamp ink in stamps like the lightweight Trodat Micro Printy Stamps, but it’s extremely simple with these 7 easy steps:
- Purchase your ink replacement pad! Make sure it’s the pad that is made for your stamp. All of the replacement stamps can be found on our website.
- Place your stamp on a sheet of scrap paper with the Trodat logo facing away from you and locate the thin rectangular insert that indicates the ink pad that is currently in there.
- Push down on the top of the stamp while pressing the small buttons on the side of the top of the stamp.
- Rotate the stamp so the Trodat logo is now facing away from you and press the button below the logo. You should see the ink pad pop out slightly! Pull out the ink pad fully.
- Unwrap your new ink pad and insert it into the slot. Make sure the ink side is facing up!
- Press down on the top again to click the pad into place. Do a few test prints on some scrap paper to make sure you inserted it correctly.
- Please recycle your old ink pad! All of Trodat’s ink is non-toxic!
Try Trodat from Rubber Stamp Station!
When it comes to your stamping needs, you’ll want nothing but the best! That’s why Rubber Stamp Station proudly offers a Trodat stamp for every occasion. Whether it’s for your scrapbooking hobby, clubs, sports, work, or pleasure, we’ve got you covered. Plus, our customizable stamp tool allows you to create your own stamp designs and logos, address stamps, and clothing stamps in a variety of colors. And we offer tons of stamping accessories that will let you use your stamps as many times as your heart desires. For more self-inking stamps, stamp accessories, and refill ink, check out our catalog or call us at 1(850) 7STAMPS.
Trodat self-inking stamps are a convenient tool that make stamping mess-free and easy! Whether you’re a scrapbooke...