Custom Clothing Stamps and Rubber Stamp Station
Activities, organization meetings, and school are starting up again, which means it’s time to put identifiers on all the new clothes your kids got over the summer. Between sports locker rooms and letting their friends borrow their sweatshirts when it gets chilly, your kids might be prone to losing articles of clothing here and there. That’s why at Rubber Stamp Station, we offer clothing stamps to ensure your kids’ lost clothing gets returned to you. This quick tutorial will teach you how to design a custom clothing stamp that will allow you to put your information on your kids’ (or your!) clothing so it never gets lost again.
How to Design a Custom Clothing Stamp in a Few Easy Steps
Our stamp customization tool is simple and easy to use!
- First, choose the size you want your stamp to be from this page on our website. Click “next.”
- Click “create your own.”
- Next, choose whether or not you’d like our program to optimize the font size with the print size of the stamp.
- Then, choose whether or not you want your stamp to have a border. After, choose the alignment for your stamp: left, right, or center.
- The next page is where you enter your information. You can fill up to five lines with your name, address, phone number, or email. This is where you can choose a font and a font size.
- You’ll also have access to our logo library, if you’d like to add a logo or icon to your stamp. If you’re feeling creative, upload your own!
- Finally, you’ll be able to finalize the design and purchase it! You did it!
Never Lose Your Clothing Again
With our easy-to-use program, it’s simple to design a custom clothing stamp with your information so you never lose your clothing again. Don’t forget to buy an ink replacement pad while you’re shopping so you never run out of ink! Keep the creativity going by visiting our custom apparel shop. Still need help? No worries! Call us at 1(850) 7STAMPS.
Custom Clothing Stamps and Rubber Stamp Station Activities, organization meetings, and school are starting up again, whi...