It’s already mid-October, which means the winter holidays will be here before we know it! As you begin preparing for the season of family gatherings and gift giving, we’d like to tell you about the many ways in which special occasion rubber stamps can be used, some of which you probably haven’t thought of before:
- To create custom party invitations – Not only are handmade invitations more personal than store-bought ones, but they’re also a lot less expensive! Whether you choose to go simple or extravagant, your guests will surely appreciate the time and thought you put into creating their invitations.
- To make greeting cards – As with invitations, everybody loves a homemade greeting card. Special occasion rubber stamps can be used to create beautiful cards for any holiday, from Thanksgiving to Christmas to Kwanzaa.
- To add pizzazz to plain wrapping paper – Why buy expensive decorative wrapping paper when you could use plain paper and then spice it up yourself using rubber stamps? The best thing about doing so is that you can customize a special occasion rubber stamp to suit your recipient by choosing a logo that fits their interests. We’ve got hundreds of logos in categories such as sports, animals and much more!
- To decorate baked goods – For this one, you’ll of course want to use a clean rubber hand stamp that hasn’t been used for traditional stamping purposes to ensure that no ink gets in your food. Once you’ve decided on a logo and secured a stamp for baked good decorating purposes, just press the stamp down on your cookies and other baked goods to add a festive impression to them!
- To make table settings – Whether you’re hosting a large event or you just want to make everyone at your gathering feel special, place settings are a great thing to have at the table. Make yours look ultra professional by using special occasion rubber stamps to add each person’s name to their place at the table!
- To create personalized gift tags – Gift tags are yet another holiday item that can be customized using rubber stamps. Taking the time to craft a gift tag by hand will make your present even more special!
- To fashion unique thank you cards – Once the holidays are over, special occasion rubber stamps will continue to come in handy for thank you cards. Get the kids involved and have fun creating cards that can’t be found anywhere else!
These are just a few ideas for using special occasion rubber stamps. There are surely many more out there that we haven’t mentioned, but this list should get you off to a good start!
Get Ready for the Holidays – Order Special Occasion Rubber Stamps!
As the holiday season draws near, it’s time to design and order your special occasion rubber stamps so that you have them when you need them. To do so, head over to the Rubber Stamp Station website or call 1 (850) 7STAMPS for assistance from a friendly representative. And if you use notary stamps at work, be sure to read our post on the new guidelines for PA notary stamps. We look forward to simplifying your holiday season with our high-quality, versatile rubber stamps!
It's already mid-October, which means the winter holidays will be here before we know it! As you begin preparing for t...