When your stamp runs out of ink, it can become a useless paperweight. Prevent this from happening to you by stocking up on rubber stamp refill ink. Here at the Rubber Stamp Station, we sell many different ink colors for our high-quality Trodat rubber stamps.
How to Select Your Refill Ink
Never ordered rubber stamp replacement ink before? That’s ok. We’re always happy to help. Here are a few tips from our rubber stamp experts to get you started:
- The type of refill ink you need depends on the brand of stamp that you have. Each brand is designed differently. Therefore, they take different kinds of ink.
- If you use a cheap, off-brand ink with a Trodat stamp, the ink might be too thick or too thin, causing the stamp to leak and make a mess or gum up and be permanently ruined.
- Similarly, the various stamp models of each brand require certain types of ink. Therefore, it’s essential to order the ink that is specifically created for the brand, model, and size of your rubber stamp.
- When ordering stamp pads, if the pad isn’t the right size, it will need to be cut to fit. This is always messy, and if the pads aren’t cut just right, they can shift. Again, this can cause leakage and gum up your stamp.
Our Selection of Rubber Stamp Ink
Here at Rubber Stamp Station, we don’t just sell stamps. We also provide refill ink for our rubber stamps to ensure you get the most out of your investment. We keep a full stock of all of the following replacement inks:
- Trodat refill ink: Our Trodat ink comes in black, blue, green, red, and violet. This refill ink is for use with our stamp pads.
- Trodat replacement pads for self-inking stamps: We stock ink for all models of Trodat self-inking stamps, including Printy, Ideal and Professional. These replacement pads are for the self-inking stamps only.
- Stamp pads: We offers stamp pads in three different sizes. These are the stamp pads for rubber hand stamps. Please note that these stamp pads are not to be used with the self-inking stamps.
No matter what Trodat stamp you use, we have the replacement ink you need to keep it working for years to come.
Contact Us Today!
Order your replacement ink online today! If you still need help figuring out what type of ink your stamp takes, contact our rubber stamp experts at 1 (850) 7STAMPS.
When your stamp runs out of ink, it can become a useless paperweight. Prevent this from happening to you by stocking up...