Self-inking stamps are great for businesses and an easy-to-use artistic tool that can help you personalize any document or craft. They’re convenient, clean, affordable, and without an extra pad of ink to carry around, mobile. However, what do you do when they run out of ink? Don’t worry! Changing the ink pad in a self-inking stamp is easy. No need to throw away that stamp. Follow these simple steps to change the inkpad in your Trodat Printy stamp.
The Materials You’ll Need
- Your Troday Printy Self-Inking Stamp
- A replacement pad of ink
- A sheet of paper – any kind will do, even a Sticky-Note
How to Change the Inkpad in Your Self-Inking Stamp
- First, you need to purchase a replacement pad for your self-inking stamp. It’s of the utmost importance you buy the right size! To avoid mistakes, simply match the model number of your Trodat stamp to the model number of the replacement pad. For ease of use, all the replacement pads and model numbers are available on our website. Make sure you get the color you want!
- Place the Trodat stamp on your sheet of paper. Make sure the Trodat logo is facing away from you.
- Find the insert that indicates the current pad. It will be rectangular and thin.
- Press down on the stamp while simultaneously pressing the buttons on the sides of the top of the stamp.
- Now turn the stamp around so the logo is facing you and press the button below the logo. The ink pad will pop out from the other side! Pull it out and recycle it. All Trodat ink is environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- After you’ve unwrapped your new inkpad, insert it into the chamber with the ink side face up.
- Press down on the top of the stamp to lock the inkpad into place.
- Do a few test stamps on your sheet of paper. Once it’s printing solidly and clearly, you are ready to use your Trodat Self-Inking Stamp again!
Have Further Questions?
Trodat replacement inkpads are made for self-replacement, but if you still have questions about replacing your inkpad, please call us at 1 (850) 778-2677. For more Trodat products, feel free to take a look at our catalogue. Happy stamping!
Self-Inking Stamps – Oh No! I’m Out of Ink Self-inking stamps are great for businesses and an easy-to-use artistic tool...