Embossing can spruce up any letterhead or project, whether it’s for creative pleasure or for your business. Although typically used for business letters and envelopes, as well as for notaries, embossing can be a fun way to add to all your personal and artistic ventures as well. The Rubber Stamp Station has an embosser that fits the size and purpose for whatever you need to emboss.
Uses for an Embosser
- Business – Embossing an envelope or letterhead can add a layer of professionalism to your business. The imprinted company seal or logo looks crisp and official on thick envelopes and letterheads.
- Notary Embossment – The Rubber Stamp Station provides Notary Embossers for every state, fit to specific state guidelines. We offer both desk and pocket embossers, so you can notarize at your place of business or on-the-go as needed.
- Scrapbooking – Scrapbooking is a fun and personal hobby. Add a personal flair to the thick pages by embossing your name, initials, a date, or something that expresses your distinct style and personality!
- Invitations and Save the Dates – Summer is wedding season! Add an embossment to your invitations and save the dates to give them an official style that reflects the permanence and personality of your relationship.
We have plenty of sizes available!
- 1 – 5/8”
- 1” x 2”
- Heavy Duty 2”
- Long Reach 2”
- 1 – 5/8” (Black or Pink)
- 2” (Black or Pink)
- 1” x 2” (Black)
- Available for All 50 States! Fit to custom specifications of the state.
Whatever you need to emboss, Rubber Stamp Station has an embosser that can fit the size, scope, and purpose of your project. From personal to business, an embosser will professionalize and add personality to your paper. Check out our catalogue online for all your embossing needs, or call us at 1 (850) 778-2677 for more information!
Embossing can spruce up any letterhead or project, whether it's for creative pleasure or for your business. Although typ...